Add/ Register Mobile Number in Aadhar Card – Aadhar Card is a unique ID for every person in India and can be updated online. But, it is found on the time of Enrollment for Aadhar Card, we forget to Add our Mobile Number or Email ID.
Due to this mistake, we can not update or correct our aadhar information online in future. So on the time of Aadhar Card Enrollment, we must Add Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Enrollment Form. However, by mistake you forget to Add Mobile Number in Aadhar Card need not worry.
Below are only 2 solutions for Adding Mobile No. in Aadhar Card –
- Download Aadhar Enrollment Form through UIDAI’s website. Send duy filled form to UIDAI’s registered office.
- Reach directly to Aadhar Enrollment Center, and file a request to Add your Mobile Number in Aadhar.
Edit/ Change Mobile Number in Aadhar-
You can’t add New Mobile No. in Aadhar Card through online method. But if you have already registered a mobile number with UIDAI, you can Edit it online by following steps-
- Go through the UIDAI’s Self Service Portal at – https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update.
- Enter your Mobile Number in the given text box.
- Enter the security code and press ‘Send OTP’ button.
- Now you can Add your New Mobile Number.
- Press Submit Button after Adding Mobile No.
The mobile no. will be updated with in 7 days and you can Download your Aadhar Card with New Mobile Number through the UIDAI’s website. You can also Check Your Aadhar Status whether your new mobile number is updated or not on the same portal.